T4 Global facilitates transformational training among the poorest, hardest-to-reach communities in the world; people who are dying because they can’t, don’t or won’t read.
We introduce messages of help and hope through an oral and experiential learning process that is enhanced by technology. This learning process empowers and enables positive transformation: high impact, exponential individual and community transformation.
Communicating Truth to oral cultures
Distributing life-changing information in culturally appropriate forms through local partnerships
Our Problem Focus:
Of the over 4 billion oral culture people around the world, T4 Global focuses on those who are:
- Extremely poor: 2 billion living on less than $2 a day
- Poor in health: 2 billion malnourished and/or infected with preventable diseases
- Oppressed: 2 billion living with extreme injustices, helpless and hopeless
- Unreached: 2 billion who have never heard of Jesus of Nazareth.
They mostly live in sub-Sahara Africa, South Asia, East Asia and parts of Northern Africa and the Middle East. Often the same people experience all four conditions because the problems are interrelated.
There are a number of barriers preventing people from overcoming these problems: illiteracy, rural remoteness, inadequate access to information and training, limited energy resources, and restricted human rights. Other significant barriers involve worldviews. How people interpret the world around them, including how they relate to other people, their environment and to God, affects how they address challenges in their lives. Some worldviews lock people into vicious cycles which only perpetuate their problems. T4 Global focuses on the following underlying worldview issues which are keeping many people trapped:
- Corruption: lack of trust, honesty, reliability and responsibility
- Devaluation of human life
- Fatalism: helpless and hopeless
- Disconnection from God
Only when these worldviews are adjusted or changed, will advancement out of poverty, poor health, oppression and spiritual darkness be sustained.
T4 Global brings training in four broad areas designed to address some of these problems:
- Health: nutrition, sanitation, infectious diseases, wellness
- Livelihood: agriculture, production, manufacturing, services
- Character: honesty, trust, reliability, responsibility, courage, perseverance, loyalty, compassion, contribution
- Spiritual: Stories from Bible, forgiveness, reconciliation, loving God and neighbor, care for the poor and needy, servant leadership
By addressing all four areas holistically, worldviews are adjusted, lives are changed and communities transformed.